Thursday, August 2, 2012

Cheaky Model for The Month of August

We decided to dedicate every month to our Cheaky Model. For the month of August We are recognizing

Danielle Van Lerberg



"My name is Danielle Van Lerberg, I began modeling two years ago in California. What started as a simple hobby has become an important creative outlet in my life. Pictures can say a thousand words, and I love when I can become a character in the story the designer or photographer has in mind. I met Chea in the summer of 2011 and I was so drawn to the colors and creativity of her designs. I now live in Miami, FL, where a bikini is necessary almost everyday, and I have found that Cheaky bikinis are some of the most flattering on the booty, and are good for small tan lines. When I'm not modeling or at the beach I study human physiology and nutrition, because I believe that life is definitely just not about looking good- its about feeling good, inside and out! " Danielle Van Lerberg"


Thank you for Being so fierce on the Catwalk wearing our psychedelically pink itsy bitsy bikini!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment